Premier Brokers International
Premier Brokers International is currently seeking Brokers across the United States to join our 100% commission based real estate brokerage model. Originating in the South Florida real estate market, Premier Brokers International is experiencing incredible growth in number of agents, offices and market share with a proven system that could benefit other Brokers across the country.
Premier Brokers International is offering a low cost Licensing opportunity to existing Brokers who would like to be part of a nationwide network of 100% commission real estate brokerages. Our Brokers maintain complete control over the operations of their Brokerage without the high initial costs of the franchise, royalty payments, monthly accounting and reporting as well as disclosure of financial documents traditionally encountered when applying for a franchise with a big box brokerage. If you think it’s too costly to join a nationwide firm, we’d love to show you our low cost payment structure.
We have a complete system for you to run your real estate brokerage including;
- Marketing Materials
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Policy & Procedures Manual
- Transaction Management Software
We will allow only one licensee per county in the United States. You may open or maintain as many offices as you like at your discretion. You will be given ownership in Premier World Holdings, Inc, the parent company of Premier Brokers International. You and your agents will receive shares in the company for recruiting other agents and for every transaction that is processed.
If you are offering your agents 100% already, you should consider joining Premier to give your agents and their clients the added peace of mind that they work with a company which is growing exponentially across the country.
Franchising vs. Licensing
- A Licensing Agreement is simply a business contract between two parties which circumvents many of the expensive, time consuming and over-burdensome regulations imposed by the government and the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission)
- A Licensing Agreement covers all aspects of the Agreement between the Company and its Brokers just like a franchise, but without lengthy and one sided language that favors the franchisor.
- A Licensing Agreement is typically of shorter length and grants the licensee the right to use, market and sell the product of service of the licensor without penalty.
- Licensees are considered independent contractors and, as such, are not employed by, or in partnership with, the parent company.
- The issue of control over day-to-day operations will be at the discretion of our Brokers. With a franchise system, the franchisor retains control over general business operations, marketing, as well as how its services or products are delivered to the end user. Our licensees are given the freedom to run their brokerages as they see fit as long as licensees adhere to some basic quality assurance standards
If you would like some more information about becoming Premier Brokers International licensee, please fill out the form below. We will contact you shortly.